Great sounds and looks (10.2022):
- My instance. Constructed from my first ever self ordered PCBs. I think it turned out pretty good.
- Build your own.
- I built a second instance as a present for TNG
- I built Minidexed as a Kosmo-Module
- To Christian aka Funque Mod
- Great stickers, stamps and Eurorack modules from California
More working modules (09.2022):
- Furby is moving in, still in MVP-state but running on synth power and sending out sound
- I created adaptors for my toys (svg)
- A propper mixer realy makes a difference
Lookin' good (06.2022):
- Get SVG file for Fart Box front panel
- I polished my old case to give it away as a present for TNG
Furby and other progress (05.2022):
- Fruby is making Progress
- I built several new modules and decorative dummies
New case (05.2022):
I need more space...
Thank you Sam!
I need to cath them all (04.2022):
I picked up a Furby on a flea marked and made a checklist of modules to get
That was fun... gimme some more :)
I made an enclosure out of wood with my K40 lasercutter. It is designed for 4mm material and maybe I'll update to acrylic now that my box is working.
Youtube suggested a video of LMNC to me. I don't remember the exact one but probably someting about Furbies or Gameboys. I got hooked by the "don't be scared to try it" attitude. I saw the Fart box video.
I had no clue...